Emerald Skin offer a range of expert services including:
- Skin lesion surveillance over time to monitor and detect changes
- Holistic Skin Check / Care
- Assessment of skin cancer risk
- Advanced Medical and Surgical Management of Skin Cancers including cryotherapy and non-surgical treatments
- Primary Care Dermatology
- Cosmetic Mole Removal. Surgery – lowest recurrence rate, best long term cosmetic result
- Chronic wound management and dressing clinic Visit emeraldskin.com.au for more information
Terry White Chemmartwww.terrywhitechemmart.com.au
Terry White Chemmart in Emerald are 100% locally owned and operated. With a team of four pharmacists, you can expect expert medicine advice whenever you need it. You will also benefit from a great range of nationally based prices thanks to being part of one of Australia’s largest Pharmacy franchises.
QML Pathology has spent more than 90 years servicing Queensland and northern New South Wales medical practitioners and patients.
Our continuous innovation and vast testing capacity across Haematology, Biochemistry, Endocrinology, Microbiology, Histopathology, Cytopathology, Immunology, Cytogenetics and Cardiology, has made us a leader in our field, a position we do not take lightly.
With over 600 collection centres supported by exceptional Pathologists, highly trained scientific and medical staff as well as a substantial courier network, we are able to deliver an extensive, reliable, quality service.
CQ Hearing are a reliable well-established hearing care company who visit Emerald Medical Group weekly-fortnightly. CQ Hearing care services include:
- Hearing tests for children over 3 years
- Hearing tests for adults – Free for Pensioners and Veterans
- Hearing aid fitting and programming – Free for Pensioners and Veterans
- Custom noise, swimming and music plugs
- Independent family owned business
- Testing and hearing aid fittings completed by an experienced university trained audiologist
Phone 07) 4922 4623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Hughes, Dietitian, visits Emerald Medical Group weekly. Under a Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Plan consultations are bulk billed. Chris specialises in:
- Weight Loss
- Sports Nutrition
- Management and prevention of chronic disease including Diabetes
- Pre and Post Weight Loss Surgery Advice
- Corporate Health & Wellness Programs
To book an appointment when Chris is at Emerald Medical Group call 1800 42 11 05 or click here
Blah Blah Coffee Kiosk
Serving coffee, cakes and snacks from 8:30am to 3:30pm weekdays.