The Better Healthcare Foundation has been established by Central Highlands Healthcare to improve health and health services across the Central Highlands.
The Better Healthcare Foundation is seeking photographers willing to explore the concepts of healthy living in the Central Highlands. Prizes of up to $500 in the open sections and $100 in the junior section are offered.
Images may be used on the Emerald Medical Group website or displayed on the walls of the Emerald Medical Group or health promotional brochures.
In the context of rural Australia generally, and the Central Highlands specifically, we are looking for images that are evocative and could include:
- Health Care Professionals
- Health Care and the Community
- Exercise or health Related scenery/equipment/people
- Images depicting a healthy life, healthy mind, healthy communities, healthy environments
- Images depicting any health topic, from clinic medicine to global health, from individual to the community
The competition runs for the month of November and winners will be invited to receive their prizes Friday, 14 December 2018.
For further information, please contact Michael Bishop, Central Highlands Healthcare, 07 49867400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.